Financials and accounts are the backbone of a business, its importance can be determined from the fact that every business needs accounts reporting and check n balance. Well-kept financials can help a business firm in a number of ways. For example, managing the cash flows of the firm, from where they are earning and the points where they are spending. Forecast about how any units you will sell in the future is determined by evaluating the revenue and sales of past years. The story does not end here; accounts can also be used to manage internal affairs of a firm. For example, using an accounting software to estimate how much tax your firm will pay this year, or what percentage of the total amount will be paid as direct and indirect tax Calibrating wages, or the distribution of bonuses can also be done using such softwares.
Accounting and CRM
To facilitate organizations in the aspect of accounts keeping, usually, CRM provides some kind of accounting related tools. The functions regular CRM systems provide are very limited and cater only restricted amount of operations. So, what will happen to a firm whose whole operations are related to finance and accounting? I mean there are business firms whose sole function is to provide auditing services to third party firms. Using ordinary CRMs, could these firms operate at their full potential? The answer is a big no.
VTiger 7 Understanding its Customers to the Roots
VTiger 7 CRM recognizes the need of its respected customers better than any other player in the market and it also knows up to which extent the accounting and financials play a vital role in business dealings. It provides a huge range of built-in functionalities regarding accounting and financials. At the same time, it also identifies the needs of advanced users whose work requires extensive accounting operations. So, it went an extra mile to remove complexity from the business operations of its customers by introducing VTiger 7 CRM integration with Xero.
What is Xero
Xero is an accounting software, which streamlines your processes regarding the accounts and financials. The reason behind its popularity is its extensive usage by medium scale firms, but most of the people do not know that it is equally beneficial for newcomers as well. Here are some of the core features Xero provides:
- Xero Cloud: it is a cloud-based software, which means you an access your data no matter where you are, all you need is just a good internet connection and a Xero supported device and you are good to go
- Real-time Data Updating: The moment you make changes in the data, it is automatically saved. You will never miss a tiny bit of data
- Efficient Invoicing: Using Xero you can generate invoices of diverse nature with ease and reliability.
- Minimum Technical Maintenance: Xero does not require high I.T specifications and can be maintained by anyone, which makes it an inexpensive choice.
VTiger 7 and Xero a Perfect Combination
The integration of Xero into VTiger 7 CRM is very carefully designed, which helps both of them to complement each other’s power and result in best accounting and financial related solutions for a business firm. Using this tool, you can sync records of Xero and VTiger with each other. Three different kinds of synchronization options are available.
Sync Xero Data with Vtiger 7: it is a one-way synchronization in which only records present in Xero are synced with VTiger.
Sync Vtiger 7 Data with Xero: It is opposite to the previously mentioned syncing option, in this function only files present in VTiger 7 are synced with Xero.
Sync both Ways: in this type of synchronization the data present at both of the platform is synced with each other.
What makes Vtiger 7 and Xero a Great Combination
Both of these software are very useful and widely used around the globe which shows their individual potential to help the business firms. Their blend results into something phenomenal, which possess strong aspects of the both platforms and eliminates the weaknesses of these individual systems. Some of the major pros of using this combo are:
- Contact Updating: When you are working on a contact, you don’t have to update information regarding that contact individually on both the platforms. Instead, this task will be automatically done by the integration of these software
- Faster Invoicing: Instead of fetching details from VTiger 7 CRM regarding an account and then putting these details into excel sheets to generate invoices, now you can use automated invoicing system. It will get the details from VTiger 7 and then uses Xeros invoicing feature to generate and send an automated invoice to your customers
- Evaluate Recent Trends: using a power of Xero you can generate reports on recent market trends based on numerical data. Which you can use to design lucrative offers for the customers, forecast the next month sales, etc. All you have to do is to input data into the Xero from VTiger 7 and then analyze it using accounting and financial operations.
VTiger 7 and Xero is a killer combo, which you should add to your arsenal to counter the accounts related problems in the current competitive business environment. It is a very balanced combination in terms of usage complexity and price.