Customer service is one of the most integral part of an organization. Unsatisfied customers mean a huge loss to business. It is the biggest reality of today’s business environment that only those firms perform well who cater their customers in the best possible way.
“Courteous treatment will make a customer a walking advertisement”
Customer satisfaction plays such a vital role in the business culture that some firms improve their customer up to the extent that it becomes a POD (point of differentiation) for them. Without a doubt, it is a potential area which can be turned into a competitive edge of a firm. The list of benefits of a satisfied customer is a long one, some of them are quoted below:
– Excellent customer service yields repeated business, a satisfied one will do business again with your firm.
– A satisfied customer will advertise your business, a positive word of mouth will be generated and you know it will cost you zero.
– Good customer service will result in a positive image, even though a person is not your client, but will carry a positive vibe about your business.
– Organization uses quality customer service and in return charge premium prices from their customers.
– Satisfied customers also indirectly impact employee retention in a positive manner which lowers the employee turnover expenses.
In short quality, customer service can do wonders for a corporation.
VTiger 7 Customer Portal
In the initial days when the concept of customer service was introduced the medium which clients can use to contact the firm was phone calls. Later, email joined the cause, and most of the queries and complaints are filed using emails. Well, the question is that almost every business is using these tools in terms of their customer service. What can you do to make your customer service a step ahead of other? What innovation should you bring in your customer service? The answer to your questions is VTiger 7 customer portal.
The concept behind designing VTiger 7 customer portal is to provide better interaction between clients and the firm’s representatives. In simple language, it is a space that you provide to your valued consumers on your own platform to make them feel like home. It is a place where customers can self-serve and keep track of their queries and complaints. The principle on which the idea was developed in empowering the customer and educating them, so the load on business can be reduced and customers could be served in a better manner. Some of the basic operations that your customers can perform using VTiger 7 customer portal are:
- Using FAQs to resolve minor problems like the list of supported software, which operating system is required to run your product etc.
- An online platform using which not only they can file a complaint, but can also review and track their queries.
- Clients contain their previous order history from VTiger 7’s customer portal. It will help them to analyze their buying pattern.
- The customer can also ask for quotations using VTiger 7 customer portal, all they have to do is provide information regarding the product they want and the quantity they require.
Outshining Feature of VTiger 7 Customer Portal
Some of the most prominent features of the Customer Portal are discussed below to provide you a better understanding of its working.
1. Tracking your complaints
VTiger 7 customer portal allows your clients to register their complaints in an easy manner and then take a hawk eye look on its status. For this, they have to provide some details regarding themselves. Following are some details regarding mandatory fields
- Email: you have to provide your email address, it will work for two purposes. First, it will be used to identify you and secondly, it will be used to keep you update about the status of your application.
- Password: It is required to make the customer portal I.D secure
- Language: VTiger 7 customer portal provides services in different languages, this field allows customers to use their preferred language for communication.
2. Generating Quotes, Invoices, and Other Documents
The Customer Portal is not restrained to cater complaints only; it offers a diverse range of functions. For example, one of your client wants an estimated amount or we can say a quotation regarding some of the products he will going to buy from you in future. If we see traditional practices for obtaining quotation, he has to visit your office physically or make a call or email you and then note down his requirements. He will spend a lot of time as well as you will have to spend a noticeable amount of time, which can be invested in some other fruitful activities. Using VTiger 7 customer portal, all he has to do is to log in, and enter the specs about the product he wants. Your customer service team will work on it and send him the quotation once its prepared. Using this easy to use and transparent procedure, a lot of hassle can be avoided and valued time of your customer and employees can be saved. Other documents and invoices can also be granted using this method.
3. FAQs Section
The Customer Portal also offers the feature of FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions). The purpose of the FAQs is to provide a chance to consumers to find solutions to most common problems by themselves. To increase the efficiency of FAQs tools like search and top searched FAQs is provided in VTiger 7 customer portal.