Professional Reports is a tool built to fulfill the needs of all the businesses looking to run complicated, but easy to read reports. It includes a report builder which is capable of creating detailed, summary, pivot, chart reports. All the charts and reports can be placed on the dashboard for quick & easy access.
How to Run Pivot/Matrix Reports
- Go to the Menu >> VTE Reports and click on the “Add Report” button.
- Enter the Name, Description, Module and the Folder
- Here we can Sum, Average, Min and Max values when working with invoices. For this example we only use Total.
- Here you can change the label of the Total.
- Here we have the ability to create Rows and Columns for Matrix Reports.
- Here we can filter our Reports Status.
- Configure Report sharing(For this example we use Public). Then we can use Frequency for schedule Reports.
- Here we can select what kind of Charts we like to display.
- This is how a Matrix Report looks.
For further help, contact us on [email protected]. We’ll be glad to be of service.