Notifications/Reminders for VTiger, is an extension allowing users to trigger a simple notification using standard workflows & display it in the menu header, which can be easily accessed within a single click. The extension integrates with VTiger workflows, which makes it very powerful for any type of notifications/alerts.
Ideally used for reminders and notifications for upcoming activities, open/closed tickets as well as immediate notifications for urgent matters.
How to Create Notification
- Create a new workflow.
- Add workflow name.
- Enter its description.
- Select the module for the workflow.
- Select the condition on which workflow will be triggered.
- Select the field for which you want to get the notification and its condition.
- Add an action.
- Select the module for the record creation.
- Click the “Bell” button (symbol for Notifications) in the top bar of the CRM. You will see the notifications menu.
For further help, contact us on [email protected]. We’ll be glad to be of service.