Some of the needs of the business firms are identical like every business will have some contacts, will generate receipts, offer a product or service etc. But, ever business will be different from others in some aspects, for example, may be a business belongs to the tech industry, while the other is performing operations in FMCG sector. So, the requirements of both the businesses will be different and because their business model is not the same. Even if take a look at two banks operating in the financial sector, it is not hard to observe that although their product types are similar but not the same. So no one can deny that the need of every business is different.
Diversity of a CRM
Different CRM available in the market claim that can cater your all needs, but the reality is that if you purchase an ordinary CRM it will hardly offer you something that can differentiate you from your competitors. Commonly CRMs are developed for general purposes, they can perform some specific built-in tasks and fail to treat unconventional needs of business organizations. When we look at the clients the very first question they ask is what you are offering to us that is not offered by your competitors?
VTiger 7’s Module Builder
VTiger 7 understands that no two different businesses are identical and so their needs also vary greatly. As it is the mission of VTiger 7 CRM to cater its clients in best possible way, VTiger 7 understands the fact that every business is different and so does their requirements and needs. To provide a solution to this problem VTiger 7 introduced the feature of Module builder. Using this feature you can build a basic module in accordance to your business needs. The reason behind offering the module builder feature is to go an extra mile while providing service for non-traditional business related operation.
Although the term Module Builder gives an impression that it is a very hard task, but it is no different from VTiger 7’s other easy to use tools. Designing a module is not a tough job at all and even a beginner can design an efficient module. The guide about how to design VTiger 7 custom module can provide a huge help in this regard, so give it a try. Some of the basic things which require your special attention are as following.
– First of all, you have to provide some basic information regarding the module you are going to design:
- Module Label: It is used to identify module basically it is the name with which the module will be addressed.
- Singular Module Label: The records that you will store in your module also require a name. By default, VTiger 7 removes the tailing “s” from the name of the module and use it to name the single record that module is holding. For example, the module you created is named as Workstations, so VTiger 7 will name the singular record as Workstation.
- Menu Category: This option will be shown in All menu and under the specified Menu Category your newly created module will appear.
- Record Identifies: Well, this option is used for identifying the record in the module you created.
– Well the story does not end here, using VTiger 7 you are also allowed to add custom fields and new blocks to the module you have established
– You can also decide which columns to come first and which at last according to your own needs. For this purpose, the option of Default Filter from the VTiger 7 Module Builder is used. But the maximum number of columns you can use is 15.
– VTiger 7 Module builder also offers you to create a relationship between the modules. Using this you can link your custom build module with the other modules of VTiger 7
(Note: There is a chance that the need for the module that you have created is temporary and you fear that once a module will build it will remain there forever. Well, you do not need to worry at all, as you can delete a module once the job is done)
VTiger 7 once again proves to be one step ahead of all the other CRMs in catering its huge client range. Now it is your turn to benefit from VTiger 7.