Firefox is one of the top internet browsers with a great number of users. If you are one of the Firefox users as well as the VTiger’s, we have a great VTiger plugin for you.
With the Firefox plugin for VTiger 7, you can create records directly from the Firefox toolbar without the necessity to login again and again to the VTiger CRM account. You can create Leads, Contacts, Organizations, Tickets, Vendors, Products, and Documents. So there is no need to login to VTiger account every time you have a record to create, as you can do so on the go. This might be one of the best time saving features for your business.
We have designed some extremely useful similar extensions for Gmail, Outlook, and Office 365 that are capable of all of these and lot more. Visit the Official Corrensa Website for details (the VTiger Corrensa extensions are totally free for a limited time).
- Operating Systems: Linux or Windows version 2000 / NT / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7
- Software: Firefox Web Browser version above 2.0 To 3.6.X
Download and Install Firefox for VTiger
The process of downloading and installing the Firefox plugin for VTiger 7 is really simple. This is the link to get the essential files. Let’s move to the installation process:
- In the Firefox browser, click Firefox drop-down in the upper left
- Look for the Add-ons button
- Select the Install Add-on From File option
- Now browse the VTiger 7 Firefox plugin file and select it
- Press the Install Now button in the Install Add-ons popup
- Restart the Firefox to find the VTiger toolbar in the browser
For the Gmail extension for VTiger that is full of handy features like creating records from within the Gmail, check out the Corrensa for Gmail, absolutely free of cost.
Features of VTiger Toolbar for Firefox
With mere few clicks, you can create new records in VTiger 7 right from your Firefox browser. Moreover, there are more features that you can manage in VTiger 7 right from the same browser.
How to Log in to the VTiger Firefox Toolbar?
Follow these steps to log into Vtiger 7 toolbar for Firefox browser:
- Open the Firefox
- Press the VtigerCRM drop-down button located on the toolbar
- Select the option Login to VtigerCRM
- Now provide the login credentials in the VtigerCRM User Login Form. You’ll need the following information:
- Your User Name
- The Access Key – Find your unique Access Key in My Preferences page
- VTiger URL – Your VTiger CRM account URL
- Press Save and exit.
- A unique URL is provided to you upon the creation of the VTiger CRM account, The URL will be generated as https://yourcompanyname.od1.vtiger.com, but it is strongly recommended that you log in to your VTiger account and copy the URL in address bar upto od1.vtiger.com, not full.
- You can find the unique Access Key by clicking on the First Name drop-down menu in your account, then click My Preferences.
Try the Corrensa for Outlook extension for VTiger, a very handy plugin to manage records right from the Outlook screen.
Creating Records from Vtiger CRM toolbar in Firefox browser
So, as we discussed that the core purpose of the VTiger 7 toolbar for Firefox plugin is to create records without having to log in to the VTiger account again and again on the fly. Most notably, the extension follows the Profiles and Module Manager Settings. The Modules can be found disabled on the VTiger 7 toolbar in two conditions:
- If the Module is restricted for all users via Module Manager
- If the Module is immobilized for selected users via Profiles
Like if Contacts, Leads, and Tickets are disabled from the Module Manager, they will not be available (marked as gray) after login. It is a great way to restrict the use and prevent any misuse.
Creating a New Record from VTiger 7 Toolbar
As an example we’ll create a new Lead. You can follow the same procedure for other records including Organizations, Contacts etc.:
- In the VTiger 7 toolbar, open the VtigerCRM drop-down menu
- Click Create Lead button
- A popup will be displayed where you can provide the essential information about the Lead
- Then press the Add as Lead. That’s it!
- The Create Record popup is refined to exhibit just the mandatory fields to keep it precise.
- Create Account is to make new Organization records.
- And Create Notes can be used to compose and save new documents in the Documents module.
How to Uninstall VTiger 7 toolbar from Firefox browser
You can always remove the toolbar from your browser if the services of the toolbar are no longer required.
Here’s the way how to remove the VTiger 7 toolbar:
- In the browser, press the Firefox drop-down
- Go to the Add-ons
- In Extensions, find the Vtiger CRM Toolbar and press the Disable button beside
- Restart the Firefox to complete the uninstall process.
Corrensa for Office 365 is now available without any charges for a limited period.