There are a few things which are an essential part of your firm, no matter on what scale you are carrying out your business related operations, one of them is electronic mails. The benefits of emails are very convincing like it is a low-cost method of communication, it is used to keep a permanent record, it is used to target a wide range of people and locations does not matter when you are using emails. Moreover, it is an important tool which is used in formal communication.
From announcing your new product arrivals to sending a notice to your client to renew his subscription regarding your services, all is done through e-mails.
VTiger 7 Providing Solutions to your Email Related Problems
VTiger 7 CRM understands the extent to which the emails are important for your business. Therefore, it offers a huge range of cool and highly effective features regarding the emails. The most prominent features include pre designed email templates which can be tailored according to your needs, email converter which is a very helpful tool in sorting the tons of emails you are exposed to. You can keep the ones important to you and send the junk mails straight to the bin.
VTiger 7 Mailroom
VTiger 7 CRM offers another exciting feature using which you can improve the way you deal with the emails in routine life and the name of that extraordinary feature is VTiger 7 Mailroom. It can sort out tasks related to the emails automatically, saving your valuable time and human resource as well. The primary purpose of this feature is to check the emails in the mailroom and convert them into a lead, opportunity, etc. When you incorporate this feature into your business, a mailroom will be created, using which the emails will be sent directly to you. Once the emails are received, further actions can be programmed according to your needs.
Worth Mentioning Functions of Vtiger 7 CRM Mailroom
Mailroom feature can assist you in a number of different ways. Here you will get a glimpse of the sheer power that VTiger 7 Mailroom can offer to your business.
- Activating the Mailroom is a simple task. You just have to go to “the Menu> Settings> Automation> Mailroom”. Here you can take a look at your forwarded emails and take actions on them as per your requirements.
- You can create an unlimited number of virtual addresses using Mailroom feature. All you have to do is add “+” at the start and suffix (usually it is a name of the category from which virtual address belongs). After that configure the virtual box using the endless possibilities provided by VTiger 7 Mailroom feature.
- You can also configure the auto-forwarding feature. All you have to do is to activate the feature and add the email address which you want to use for auto forwarding. On doing this, a verification code will be sent to your email I.D. Check that code and insert it in the required field and verify it.
Deciding Whether to use Default Options or Customize Mailroom
VTiger 7 mailroom provides two options regarding setting up the virtual mailroom. Details regarding them are provided below:
- Default Action: VTiger 7 provides some built-in settings regarding mailroom and this is done for the small scale firms whose operations are not so expanded.
- New Actions: If you are performing extended tasks with the emails, then VTiger 7 mailroom feature provides a detailed set of tools using which you can do the configuration. It falls into two major sections. The first one is ‘criteria’ and the second one is ‘actions’. When a certain criterion is fulfilled, the actions related to it are executed. Some of the important actions that can be performed are listed below
- Create/Update Case: Whenever an email will be received, the mailroom will automatically create a new case if it is a new mail. If the case related to that email I.D. is already created then it will update its status.
- Create Opportunity: Whenever an email will be received, this function will automatically signal to create a new opportunity. If that email is sent in response to your some previous email then the related opportunity will be updated.
- Archive Email: VTiger 7 mailroom function will scan the email and if its “From email” matched an existing lead, opportunity, contact, organization, case etc. mailroom will automatically store it in the related module.
- Create Lead: This feature will scan the whole VTiger 7 CRM database and if it fails to find the sender of an email, it will create a new lead against that email id. (Note: You can also create contacts and organizations in a similar fashion)
Body Rule: a Feature Exclusive to Vtiger 7 Mailroom
It is a tool which can facilitate your business in an extraordinary manner. Firms do business with each other and share data which contains valuable information. Well, a format of the information provided by diverse people, through dissimilar emails is not alike. So Body rule extracts values from the emails regardless of their format. To activate it, just make sure to check the box labeled as “Autofill values from Email body” during configuration of the action tab of VTiger 7 mailroom feature. Using Body rule, you can extract values from subject, name, content or the whole email.
For checking the emails that are sent to your mailroom, just follow an easy process. Go to the homepage of Mailroom, locate and click on the button labeled as “Show Emails”, by doing this you will be directed to the page where emails are stored. Incorporate this advance tool offered by VTiger 7 CRM in your business and optimize your operations regarding emails.