VTiger 7.0 GA (Stable) Release
We are thrilled to announce the release of VTiger 7.0 GA (Stable). New version of VTiger was completely redesigned and has new user interface(theme), which a lot more responsible and user friendly. In addition, it has many new features along with the security updates. To find out more – please see offical vtiger announcement.
VTiger 7.0 GA can be downloaded from vtiger.com.
VTiger 7.0 GA interactive demo is available as well, please follow the link below
The upgrade patch for VTiger 6.5 to 7.0, has already been released and the instructions can be found below.
Our VTiger Extension Pack has been already converted and will work with VTiger 7.0 right away. Note, that not all of the extensions have been converted due to one reason or another, you can see the list of extensions following the link below.
To get install the extension pack – please go to VTiger Extension Pack page and start your 14 day trial!
VTiger 7.0 GA Features
Here’s a brief summary of what’s new in VTiger and a YouTube video walk-through the features: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jlhqKQSpP4
– Detail/Summary Views
– New Filters UI
– Editing records on listview
– Favorite/start functionality
– Invoices/Quotes/SO/PO Improvements
– New document drag and drop functionality
– Ability to convert opportunities into projects + mapping
– New duplicate merge capabilities from listview
– Attaching documents to comments
– Comments roll up
– New Charts on projects (tasks & milestones, filtering, printing and graphs)
– Improved dashboards (multiple + adding from reports)
– New Calendar
– Task Manager (was not available in VTiger 6. Allows to manage daily tasks)
– Profiles: Ability to assign create OR edit permissions (new feature requested by community)
– Redesigned workflow interface
– Picklist colors (new feature)
– Tax regions (new feature)
As one of VTiger certified partners, we are committed to assist community members with any issues- so please contact us.
If you would like us to do the upgrade or and install – please contact us and we’ll discuss your options.