VTiger 7.0.1 GA Release
VTiger 7.0 GA (Stable) was released on May 23rd, 2017, however the release had few critical bugs that needed to be addressed right away. On June 6th, 2017 VTiger 7.0.1 patch was released. Here’s the list of issues fixed:
- #546 – Unable to open the Mail Converter from the menu
- #554 – Migration errors from V6.5 to V7
- #526 – google sync not working
- #559 – Project Summary Broken
- #552 – 1st Comment not show in summary
- #566 – Calendar Issues
- #517 – pie chart doesn’t have legend In addition to the above, we also have a few minor changes.
- #551 – Extension banner show also 6.x extensions
- #493 – change organization associated to opportunity from summary view
If you already installed VTiger 7.0 – you will need to go through the upgrade process. You can find instructions below.
If you are just starting out – you will not need to upgrade to 7.0.1 – latest files come with the critical bugs fixed.
For any questions or help upgrading – please contact us.