Data plays an integral role in the success of business firms, organizations with low-end data often face serious problems in progression and sometimes are outperformed by the firms which do not possess half of the resources in comparison to them. We are producing data more than ever and even the small scales business firms also take data collection into account and analyze it with state of the art techniques to gain quality results out of it. Data is equally important for improving external operations and internal performance of the organization, but with the changing business culture, the pace of data collection and data processing is also increasing. Now a day’s most of the firm’s decisions are backed by proper data analysis. According to a research each manager spends more than two hours daily in obtaining new data and then spend further time to refine it and collect meaningful information out of it. I would like to state some facts to make you aware of the importance of data and its rapid growth
- Overall more than 90% of the total data exists was created in last two years
- After every 1.2% years the data collected and stored by the industry is multiplied by 2
- Using different data analysis and investigation techniques retailers around the globe can increase their profit margin by 60%
No one can deny the fact that if used properly data can do wonders, but the problem is that when you are exposed to such huge volumes of data, then processing it takes a lot of time and sometimes opportunities are missed only because of extensive time-spans to search for the right information. To tackle this problem huge range of tools are available in the market, but still the gap of improvement is quite significant.
VTiger 7 Tags
We understand that you have to process a lot of information on a daily basis and a significant amount of time is wasted just in locating the right record. The purpose of introducing VTiger 7 CRM Tags is to make your data sorting and data search more precise and less time-consuming. Using these tags you can mark the records as per your requirements and access them instantly when needed.
Nico works as a personal secretary of a high ranked executive and has to brief him on every record he asked for. Recently the firm for which Nico works ran twelve different campaigns and Nico know he can be asked about any of them at any given instance, so using VTiger 7 Tags Nico tagged them as per his needs. Like he tagged the records of potential customers he met at sales festival as ”Sales Event 2016 Leads”. This tool reduced the workload of Nico by a significant amount and his overall performance is improved with the assistance of this handy feature.
Insights Regarding VTiger 7 Tags
Following are few things regarding which you have to show special care while using the Tag feature
- There are two classes of Tags in VTiger 7 CRM
- Private tags are tags which are only visible to yourself (creator of the tag)
- Public tags are tags which can be seen by anyone in the organization
- You can simply delete a tag once its job is done, just make sure to click on the yes option when the confirmation dialog box appears
- The creator of the Public Tag can only delete the tag if the numbers of records associated to it is zero
- To rename a private tag, simply use the edit option and the name of the public tag can only be changed if the number of records associated with it is zero
- To disconnect a tag from a record two possible options are available, one is using list view and the other is using record view. In list, view use the remove tag option to disconnect the tag and in record view, you can perform the same operation by clicking on the X mark (Note: Disconnecting a Tag and Deleting a Tag are two totally different features)
Properly sorted data can do miracles for your business and VTiger 7 CRM Tags is the most appropriate tool for doing so. Start using VTiger 7 Tags from today and enjoy well sorted and easy to search data with convenience.