Forms in Traditional use
When business firms interact with their clients’, one of the most commonly used methods is forms. The reason behind using forms is that they are very easy to use, yet the information collected through them is very precise and accurate. The usage of forms in business is diverse and very vast from banks to the telecom service provider. Almost every organization uses forms. For example, whenever you visit a bank for depositing money, they will provide you a deposit form. In which you have to put information like account title, currency type, account number, signature etc. So, one fact is established that no one can deny the importance and usage of forms in business firms.
How Critical Forms are in Cyber World
The next question arises; do, in virtual world, forms have equal importance? And do they yield same benefits?
The answer to the first question is yes; forms exist in the virtual world and the answer to the second question is that the benefits of online forms are even greater in the virtual world as compared to the real life scenarios. Because in real life you have to read the forms filled manually (most of the time), but in virtual world automated programs read the information stored in the forms for you. One of the most common types of forms used online is webforms. As the website is a primary source using which people interact with the business firms and organizations use web forms on their websites to collect valuable information about the people interested in their product.
Web-Forms and CRM
Every CRM claims that they support web-forms, as they can prove to be pretty beneficial to the business organizations. But, the extent to which they support the CRM is greatly varied, like some CRM only collect data from Web Forms and some allow to integrate web forms into different websites as well. Most of the CRM supports web forms only on minor levels.
Webforms in Vtiger 7
VTiger 7 is one step ahead of all the CRMs which are featuring web forms. VTiger 7 stands out in this aspect, as using VTiger 7 you can automate the process of data collection from the web forms and store it in your VTiger 7 database. VTiger 7 also provides you with the freedom of designing your own web forms as per requirements of the business you are dealing in. Some of the major advantages using VTiger 7 WebForms are as follow:
– If you design web forms using VTiger 7, you will not have to tackle the difficulties of coding. VTiger 7 makes sure that its features are user-friendly without losing the real essence of the feature. When you have finished creating a web form, no HTML coding is required to incorporate it into the website. VTiger 7 saves you from this hassle.
– VTiger 7 also made the data collection from all the forms working on your website. You can integrate existing web forms with VTiger 7 CRM, which you did not create using VTiger 7. It will help in collecting information more conveniently and efficiently.
– VTiger 7 also allows to incorporate the WordPress while creating the web forms, this will help in maintaining the quality. Integrating the word press into the form helps in collecting the information directly from your system
Critical Insights while Creating WebForms
Now I will enlighten you about creating the web forms. VTiger 7 never fails to amuse its clients as it provides one of the simplest methods of creating and embedding web forms into the website of the business firm. Following are some dimensions of web forms which you should deal with special care while designing a web form:
- WebForm Name: in this field, you have to provide the name of the web form, which will be used to identify and differentiate it from the others.
- Return URL: It is the address of the web page in which the form will be embedded.
- Module: It is a drop down menu in which you have to choose the option which signifies to which module your web form belongs to
- Assigned to: this field will be used to assign authority of the form to the appropriate person.
- Captcha enabled: This will be used in order to stop bots from overburdening the form and thus resulting in the collapse of the form.
- Description: In this field, you have to put some details about the form like the purpose of the form, what need it will fulfill, any special instructions regarding the form etc.
- Status: it is a checkbox which is used to active or deactivates the web form which you created as per your needs
While creating the web forms, fields of different nature are used.
- Normal fields: filling them up is not mandatory. But entering information in them can prove to be beneficial
- Mandatory fields: require to be filled and without filling them web form cannot be submitted
- Hidden fields: These fields have an override value, which is entered into them automatically.
Embed business form in your website using VTiger 7 WebForm feature and collect precise information with more accuracy and convenience.