No one can deny the power of good customer service, business firms are yielding high profits only because of their exceptional customer service while offering the same product quality as their competitors. A good customer service can impact your customer perception about the product and has the power to enhance the image of your offering to your valued clients. It is an aspect of business where a little input can do wonders and you can easily surpass the expectations of your clients on a positive note.
“Customer service is an opportunity to exceed your customer’s expectations”
– John Jantsch, president at duct tape marketing
While designing customer service programs, make sure to incorporate enthusiastic and motivated human resource in this department, because HR matters more than financial resources. Invest in your customer service and witness the wonders happening.
Vtiger 7 Customer Portal Champ of Customer Service in Virtual World
This is an exceptional feature offered by VTiger 7 CRM system and most of you will be quite familiar with it. But still for the newcomers, I will like to give a short and easy to understand introduction. Customer Portal is an online space where users can self-serve themselves like they can track their inquiries, check their purchase history, manage their invoices etc. The customer portal is a strong concept which is designed with extraordinary care with an aim to cater your clients in the best way possible.
How to Make Vtiger 7 Customer Portal Part of your Website
The virtual world is progressing at a rapid rate. Every day a number of different technologies are offered to make tasks easy for both professional and casual users. Same is the case with customer portal; there are a number of different approaches using which you can offer customer portal to your clients. But, the best way of making customer portal available to your clients is using your business website. Your website is the place where users expect the customer portal and even from the logical point of view, it is the right place.
Insights Regarding Hosting Customer Portal on your Company’s Website
Making VTiger 7 customer portal part of your firm’s official website is not a tricky task and the following information will help in removing your ambiguities regarding it:
- First of all, to enable customer portal on the website, make sure to download product available in this link. This product is mandatory and without it you cannot incorporate customer portal on the website.
- In second step you have to modify configuration file (<web root>/portal/config.inc.php)
- $site_URL : CRM instance path
- $CompanyName : Enter the name of the company to be appeared on the browser tab
- $logoPath : Custom Organization logo with the name and extension as logo.ico has to be placed in the path mentioned here.
- Using VTiger 7 customer portal you have two options; either you can make it open for all the clients or you can customize the list of users who can benefit from it. To use this feature, go to customer portal details, there you will find a checkbox with the label of Portal Users if you turn it on it will allow open access to the customer portal. Unchecking the box will take away the open access to the customer portal from the users.
- In addition, you also have to configure the starting and ending dates of the customer portal’s availability.
- Once the customer portal is installed on the website, an email will be sent to your clients. This email will contain customer portal URL, login, and password details. Details like username and password are unique for every customer.
Add VTiger 7’s Customer Portal to your customer service arsenal and equip your human resource with an excellent tool. Using VTiger 7’s Customer Portal, your customer service department will be able to cater your valued clients in a better manner with more accuracy and efficiency. Revolutionize the way you serve your customer using VTiger 7 Customer Portal.