Custom Headers extension was developed to increase the visibility from summary and detail views. Headers can be fully customized, meaning you can select the icon, color and define different field label. Headers were designed to be noticed immediately. The color and the icon really helps the user to see it right away.
How to Include Show Fields from Related Module
- Go to Menu > Settings > CRM Settings > Other Settings > Custom Headers.
- Click on the “New Header” button to create a new header.
- Select the Module and Header Name and then click on the “Select Icon” button to select the icon of the header and you can also select its color.
- You can select related module fields. For example you can select to show opportunities organization’s fields as well.
- Here you can see the Header in the Opportunities module.
For further help, contact us on [email protected]. We’ll be glad to be of service.