Conditional Alerts/Popups Extension is designed to trigger popups/alerts based on a certain field(s) value on the record. It supports edit/create views, meaning that as you fill in the field – you can trigger an alert/popup on the screen and prevent record from being saved,
How to Create Alert/Popup
- Go to Menu >> Settings >> CRM Settings >> Other Settings >> Conditional Alert/Popup. Click on the “New Conditional Alert/Popup” button.
- Select the Module and enter the description.
- Add Condition for which you want to get alert of.
- Click on the “Add Task” button to specify alert.
- Enter the Alert title. Enable/Disable alert opetions according to your needs.
- When you open/create a record it will show you an alert when the condition is true.
For further help, contact us on [email protected]. We’ll be glad to be of service.