Microsoft product – Office 365 is become more and more popular and with more vTiger users use it as an Outgoing Email Server. Office 365 is similar to Google Apps which provides emails, spreadsheet and document management.
One of the most common issues vTiger users run into is setting up vTiger Outgoing Email with Office365. The configuration is fairly simple, Office365 uses TLS authentication method and 587 port. Here are the sample settings that should be used with vTiger and Office365.
- Server Name: tls://smtp.office365.com:587
- User Name: Your Office365 Email Address
- Password: Your Office365 Email Password
- From Email: Your Office365 Email Address
If you have any issues configuring the vTiger Outgoing Email Server – feel free call or email us.
How to get a hold of us?
- Email: Support@VTExperts.com
- Phone: 1 (818) 495-5557
- Contact Form: Contact vTiger Expert Support
- Chat: Gmail/Skype/Chat via website