Quickbooks Online Integration with VTiger is an extension connecting VTiger to QuickBooks and enabling bidirectional synchronization of Customers (Organizations/Contacts), Invoices, Payments, Quotes (Estimates), Sales Orders (Sales Receipts), Purchase Orders, Vendors as well as Items (Services & Products). An easy to trigger option to synchronize data manually or on the schedule. It supports custom fields on the invoice as well as customer (flexible mapping).
How to Synchronize Invoices
- Go to Menu > Settings > CRM Settings > Extension Pack > Quickbooks Online.
- In Invoice Tab you can map invoice fields into Quickbooks.
- It also supports custom fields.
- Create an Invoice and add a product and service.
- You need to check box “Sync to Quickbooks” and that will automatically add this record to the queue to be synced with Quickbooks.
- Here is the synced invoice from the VTiger.
For further help, contact us on [email protected]. We’ll be glad to be of service.