In Vtiger 7, Users can avoid repetitive data entry when creating related records by using our Field Autofill extension. you can create a contact from within Organization and not have to re-enter Office Phone, Fax, Address, etc..
How to Prefill more Fields from Organizations to Invoice
- Go to the “Menu” and select “CRM Settings“.
- Under “Other Settings” select “Filed autofill“.
- Select the modules you want to automatically transfer data to, in this example we’ll be using Organization to Invoice.
- Click on the “Add Mapping” button and select the records from which you want the data to transfer, in this example we are using Billing Address to Billing Address. You can map Multiple fields.
- When creating an Invoice select an “Organization” and a dialog box will popup asking to auto fill the fields with the selected organization data according to your configuration, by clicking on the “Yes” button it will automatically fill the fields.
- The “Billing Address” field is auto filled with the organization “Billing Address“ and so on others too.
For further help, contact us on [email protected]. We’ll be glad to be of service.