Every business has its own set of products and protocols, which in turn lead to different departments. So the modules and fields are meant to differ for company to company. Vtiger 7 comes with general module names that cover general departments. But several genuine aims may want you to configure the labels to make them best fit.
The CRM comes with the deal to rename any modules, text fields, and strings. With Label Editor you can easily organize company’s terminology to the best.
More than 15 industries are covered by Vtiger 7, ranging from corporate businesses to non-profit organizations and beneficiaries. Few simple steps let you utilize the hallmark of the CRM:
Follow few simple steps to change your label names
- Start by clicking the Menu icon and going into the Settings
- Select the Modules Manager
- Then select Labels Editorfrom the drop down
- The settings you’ll see are the CRM’s default
- Search for the desired label or press the Module button to open the list
Modifying The Labels
- First step is to select the Language you want the module to be.
- Then either Search for the desired module or select from the Drop down list.
- The whole table in the 3rd step will then let you to assign the custom name to the module, field or the string. It can be done by double clicking on the current name under the Custom Label Press enter to Save the new label.
Custom label is assigned and it will appear anywhere you work on it after a mere refresh.
This is not it. Vtiger 7 is not just full of new and upgraded features, but the main menu has also got developers’ attention Vtiger 7 New Main Menu