Timesheets is an extension for VTiger designed to elegantly track employee (user) time, with ability to visualize it. It supports custom periods, where you can adjust the length of the period to fit your business. In addition, periods can be locked to prevent any further modifications. It’s simplistic design, makes it extremely easy to log the time and specify the reason, description as well as associate it with an existing record in vtiger.
How to Keep Track of Employees
- Go to Timesheets and click the drop down named as “Pay Period” that gives you the option to select a specific pay period from the list and view the time-logs for it.
- Select the Employee to open his time logs.
- Its showing the name of the user for which the time-log is being viewed and the Pay Period selected currently.
- Here you can see the types of the hours categorized and totaled.
- This column enlists days for the selected Pay Period. Each row shows a day.
- At the bottom right of the sheet, you can see the total number of hours logged during a specific Pay Period. The total for one day is also calculated in the “Worked” column in each row.
For further help, contact us on [email protected]. We’ll be glad to be of service.