Business firms which embrace the power of online selling and offer their products to the customers using the internet, enjoy a competitive advantage over those firms which are selling the same products using traditional means. Some companies build their point of differential on the basis of online selling and yield high returns. There are a number of different methods that are used for paying online bills. When these whole phenomena of making online payments started, the first most widely used method was the paying through credit cards. Although credit cards are still in use, but there are some threats associated with it which are still present. For example, in the case of credit cards, cyber theft is a very common risk faced by credit card users, a countless number of cases are seen where hackers used details of someone else’s credit cards to make online purchases.
Method Offered by VTiger 7 for Online Payments
VTiger 7 is familiar with the fact that in the current business environment online sale of products and services is the need of hour in order to remain competitive. The reason behind a drastic increase in trends of online shopping is that you can purchase things from the convenience of your home. Using online stores, customers can access a huge range of variety without any hassle. When so many different platforms of making online payments are available, the question is that which one of them is best? VTiger 7 CRM brought you the answer and that is PayPal.
VTiger 7 CRM provides PayPal integration which you can use as a payment gateway for your business while making the online transactions. PayPal is the world’s most widely used online payment gateway. It is an alternative to traditional payment methods (paper based) and it became famous when it collaborated with eBay.
Why VTiger 7 Choose PayPal?
A potential question that can arise in your mind regarding why we choose PayPal instead of a number of different available options? The answer to this question is that it is most widely used payment gateway. But to further justify our choice, I would like to mention some qualities of PayPal, which convinced us to allow its integration with VTiger 7.
- It is Secure: PayPal shows the highest level of security regarding the details of your credit card or account type you are using. When you use PayPal, you have to enter such details only once and after that, you have not to worry about hackers stealing your accounts or credit card details.
- Low Cost: the charges of PayPal are very reasonable and especially in return for their quality services it seems to be very minor. We want you to enjoy best services at most affordable prices that is why we chose PayPal.
- Mobile devices supported: PayPal offers an app for mobile devices. Using it you can make payments using your cell phones, tablets etc.
- Discounts: One of the most worth mentioning perks of using PayPal is the discounts they offer for using their services. PayPal is in the state of partnerships with most of the biggest vendors around the globe and they use their collaborations to offer huge discounts for their valued customers.
Integrating PayPal with VTiger 7
It is not a complex task and requires very little effort in comparison to the benefits it yields. We will further provide you some information which can help you in making installation process of PayPal in VTiger 7 CRM easy. To make it a part of your CRM just go to Menu> Settings> Inventory> Subscriptions> +Add Gateway. When you follow the previously mentioned path a configuration menu will open. Use it to shape this integration in accordance to your needs. While configuring fill the following mentioned fields with great care as they act a pivot on which integration is based.
- Provider: This is a drop-down menu using which you will specify the service provider you will be using. In our case, it is none other than the PayPal.
- Active: It is a checkbox, checking it will make this integration available and if you want to deactivate it just uncheck the box.
- Label: It is the name which is used to identify the account for which PayPal, you will be using PayPal in the future.
- API User I.D: it is the identification login provided by the PayPal to you, enter it in this field.
- Password: It is the password that you will be using while operating the PayPal merchant account.
- Signature: In this field, you have to paste the signature provided by the PayPal, it is also known as API signature.
PayPal is the payment gateway that your business need and integration of it with VTiger 7 CRM makes a powerful combo which can tackle most of your online payment problems. Incorporate this combination in your business and take your business to the next level.