Round Robin Assignment Extension for VTiger was designed to automatically assign users to tickets, leads (or any other module). The assignment is driven based on the condition configured in the policy area. Round Robin Policy configuration consists of a trigger field e.g “Ticket Status”.
How to Enable Round Robin Assignment
- Go to Menu > Round Robin Assignment.
- Click on the “New Round Robin Assignment” to create a new round robin rule.
- Add a name for the Rule.
- Select the module.
- Select the status field on which this rule with trigger.
- Select the unassigned status value.
- Select the assigned status value.
- Select the Assignment type. Standard means each user will get same amount of tickets.
- You can enable “Assign Preferred User “. Means the ticket can be assigned to preferred users.
- Select all the users that you like to be part of this assignment policy.
- Here is the list of existing assignments.
- You can see in Ticket list view the Assigned/Unassigned tickets according to their status.
For further help, contact us on [email protected]. We’ll be glad to be of service.