An agreement between a service provider (does not matter if internal or external) and the end user that states the caliber of the support and solutions to be delivered to the client by the company is known as Service Level Agreement (SLA). SLAs define the resources and level of support the client will get, with whom the SLA is signed.
Note! This feature is available in Support Professional Edition and Ultimate Edition of Vtiger CRM.
Design an SLA Policy
To compose an SLA Policy, this protocol can be followed:
- First of all go to the Menu icon
- Look for the Settings button
- In settings, click SLA Policiesin the Support tab
- Now in this window press the +Add SLAicon in the top right corner
- Provide the SLA details in the pertinent fields
SLA Policy Configuration
Three aspects of SLA policy are to be devised
- Policy Name: An appropriate name for the SLA policy
- Operational Hours: There are two options in the Operational Hours dropdown. Put in the particulars of operational hours in Calendar Hours or as per the Business Hours designed for a specific region.
- Default SLA: The SLA being configured can be set as the default SLA by flipping on the checkbox. It will be applied automatically to the new cases.
Allocation of SLA Targets
You can define the SLA First Response Time for all of the four priority levels as well as Resolve within periods for those. E.g. for URGENT > First Response Time: 60 mins > Resolve Time within: 2 hours.
Email Alerts before Violation
- To set-up Email Alerts before Violation, tick-mark the checkbox in front of the priorities
- Click & select the Users to whom email Alert to be sent
- Then define a deadline before the SLA Violation
- And finally choose an email template for the SLA Alert.
Escalation Emails on Violation
- To enable escalation emails on violation, check the box besides Alerts, named Escalation.
- Click & select the Users to whom escalation email to be sent
- Then determine the time if not resolved after the SLA Violation
- Pick an email template for SLA Escalation.
- Save the configuration.