List-view Colors for VTiger, as the name suggests, is designed to color the rows on the list-view. But the highlighting is done on the basis of the condition/filter specified. It is extremely helpful to quickly identify the records that need attention, using predefined color codes. Intuitive Configuration Panel allows users to configure colors for each module and specify text, background and active colors.
How to Color Rows on The List
- Go to Menu > Settings > CRM Settings > Extension Pack > VTE List View Colors.
- Click “Add color” button.
- Select the module of the lists you want to add colors.
- Select the color of the text and its background.
- Users can add conditions to specify different colors of the list in the same module.
- All the leads older than 30 days will be colored.
For further help, contact us on [email protected]. We’ll be glad to be of service.