Label Editor for VTiger was designed to change any label/element in VTiger. It supports fields, modules, buttons, menu items, lists and much more! Very easy to use interface (pick language, module, search and edit labels). It has a built-in search to locate any labels that are not as obvious.
How to Change Menu Name
- Go to Menu > Settings > CRM Settings > Extension Pack > Label Editor.
- Select your input language.
- Select Module file you want to put changes in.
- It will show all the Variables and from there you can change the Labels.
- Click on “Edit” button and enter the new Label.
- The Sales menu label has been changed to Sales and Customers.
For further help, contact us on [email protected]. We’ll be glad to be of service.