Progress Bar Extension for VTiger was designed to add more visibility and allow instant updates for the configured “progress” (stage/status) field. Progress bar is displayed in the header and is clickable (record gets updated when user clicks on progress bar value). Progress bar can be configured on any module (as long as it has picklist field).
How to Add Progress Bar
- Go to Menu > Settings > CRM Settings > Extension Pack > Progress Bar.
- Click on the “New Progress Bar” button to add a new progress bar.
- Select a Module.
- Select the field you would like to display on the Progress Bar.
- Turn this Progress Bar on or off and click on the “Save” button.
- Here you can see the progress bar in the record.
- You can update the stage by clicking on the progress bar and it will automatically update the record.
For further help, contact us on [email protected]. We’ll be glad to be of service.