There has been an update! Please click here: https://www.vtexperts.com/vtiger-v7-1-ga-release-update/
VTiger 7.1 RC has just been released. RC stands for Release Candidate, meaning that it’s not yet recommended for production yet, however it should be very close to what the VTiger 7.1 GA (Stable) version will be. Here’s official announcement from vtiger.com:
We would like to update you that Vtiger community edition V7.1 RC has been published in sourceforge.net which will includes the following features and fixed 100+ bugs
- Follow A Record (Following a record is a nice fashion of marking a record as a favorite. This will act as a shortcut to get to favorite or active records. By following a record you get updates on it as the users modifies the record).
- Duplicate Record Prevention (Prevent duplicate records in Vtiger from all sources by enabling the duplicate check)
- Webform Attachments (Allow user to attach files to web forms)
- Import Users Using .CSV file (Supports importing User data using .csv file)
- Supporting Mysql V5.7
- Customize modules icons and bugs
If you are interested to see the description of each bug/fix – you can find that on vtiger’s git repository.
In the next few days, we’ll be covering new features in details and you will be able to find that in our blog.