In order to quickly and efficiently see the information that you need, you can rearrange the vTiger Related Lists to fit your needs. To do so:
- Mouse over the “gear” icon on the right upper corner
- Click “CRM Settings”
- Under “Studio” section, hit “Module Manager”
- Click on the wrench(far right side) next to the module you want to order the Related Lists.
- Click “Layout Editor”
- Click on “Arrange Related List” button
- Once list is open, you can easily move them up or down.
By default vTiger comes with many enabled modules which take up a lot of space on the screen and has no value to you – see how you can disable modules in vTiger and optimize your screen space.