In VTiger 7, users can color the rows on the list view by using our VTiger Listview Colors extension. This extension is extremely helpful for users to quickly identify the records that need attention using predefined color codes. User can configure color codes for each module and specify color text, backgrounds and active color.
How To Color Lists
- To add colors go the “Menu“, “Settings” , and select “CRM Settings“.
- Click “Other Settings” button and select “VTE List View Colors“. From here click on the “Add color” button to configure the color of the list.
- Select the module of the lists you want to add colors.
- Select the color of the text and the list as shown below.
- Users can add conditions to specify different colors of the list in the same module.