In Vtiger 7, User can change Calendar colors based on the Activity status by using our VTiger Job Scheduler/Calendar extension which is a must-have for organizations that rely on calendar.
How to Change Calendar Colors Based on Activity Status/Type
- Click on the “Calendar” icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Settings” button.
- Select “Yes” in the “Use Status Colors” option.
- Go to the “Picklists Values“.
- Select “Module” and click on the “Edit” icon.
- Than select the “Color” for picklist.
- Click on the “+ Add Value” button to add a status value.
- Add “Item Value” and select the “Color“.
- Create Event and select a “Status“.
- Here it will show the “status color“.
For further help, contact us on [email protected]. We’ll glad to be of service.