There’s a known bug in the vTiger 5.4 version which causes the vTiger Report filter not to be applied when the scheduled/automated report goes out. The fix is very simple assuming you have the skills to connect to the vTiger server and modify the file. We strongly recommend backing up the files/database before you do ANY change, as simple as the change might be – thing can go wrong, due to the change you did or something that was done unintentionally.
- Here’s what you need to do in order to fix vTiger Scheduled Reports Filters:
- Backup your vTiger Files & Database
- Connect to your vTiger File Server
- Open the file: /modules/Reports/ScheduledReports.php
- Go to Line 154
- Find the string “$pdf = $oReportRun->getReportPDF();” and change it to “$pdf = $oReportRun->getReportPDF(NULL);”
- Go to Line 161
- Find the string “$oReportRun->writeReportToExcelFile($filePath);” and change it to: “$oReportRun->writeReportToExcelFile($filePath, NULL);”
- Save the file & test the vTiger Scheduled Reports
If you don’t feel comfortable editing the files and would like professionals to do that for you – please contact us and we’ll take care of it.