This method can be applied to many different scenarios, here are few examples:
- When creating ticket, only show organizations that are active
- When creating ticket, only show contacts that are technical contacts
- When selecting assets, only show assets associated with current customer
- When selecting opportunities, only show opportunities that are not closed
- When selecting contacts (on invoice), only show “billing” contacts
The extension has a “Compare with parent” operator, meaning that you can apply a filter which will check field value on the record you are on and compare it with the related record. For example, if you are creating ticket with type “Hardware” – you can restrict product/asset lookup popup to only show products/assets with type “Hardware”.
Here are some of the key features that make our extension unique.
- Supports Edit, Quick Create and Detail view lookups
- Built-in “Compare with Parent” operator (for dynamic filtering)
- Supports all uitype10 lookup fields (organization, product, contact, etc..)
- Supports all standard and custom VTiger modules (including Activity popup)
- Module Manager Compatible
- Available on VTiger Marketplace
Extension customization is available upon request.