vTiger Data Analyzer is an easy to use record analytics and reporting tool that provides real-time and historical insight into the health, security and integrity of the data. With a built in filter by user and date you will be able to see all the records viewed, edited, or deleted for a specific module.
- Go to “More” > “Tools” > “Data Analyzer”
- You might need to enable “Audit Trial” Module.(If it’s not enabled)
- “Click Here” to open “Audit Trial” Settings.
- Check the box next to “Enable Audit Trial”
- The notification will show up that “Audit Trial Enabled”
- You might also need to enable “Mod Tracker” Module(If it’s not enabled yet).
- “Click Here” to open “Mod Tracker” Settings.
- Select the modules you want to track by click on the red X
- Find one of the selected module records, edit it and go back to Data Analyzer to view the changes.